their heart’s advice as a way of inviting greater wholeness to guide decisions and actions. I learnt and am still learning to love people for who they are and where they are at and help them to live a life full of gratitude and wonder. It is clear to me that we are not stagnant but ever transforming alive entities. It is a joy and a pleasure to observe as we all step into our destiny and heal through love. It is up to every individual to take responsibility for their own their own healing journey.
This is a letting go process. Let go of wanting, striving, struggling, keeping up with the Jonses’ and just be for a moment. If we follow our bliss, we can fill our days with work and relationships that stretches us, fulfills us, and enriches life with a whole new level of meaning.
autumn is one of the most beautiful times to do this.
This is a perfect time of year to take stock, organize and let go of what doesn’t serve you and make room for what resonates with you in the moment. This weekend I went though my closet and drawers and filled my car with clothes, shoes and purses that I no longer feel inspired to wear to take to a local charity. I did the same with my computer over the summer, deleting and filing all those messages that cluttered my computer. Today while looking around my room I felt so liberated and realized that my mind also felt de-cluttered.
- What is your hearts calling?
- What can you do today to support your deepest passions?
- What are your unique gifts and how can you share them with the world?
- If you knew your days were numbered, how would you choose to spend your time?
- Is your busyness a way to not feel what is deep within?
- How can I perceive the changes in my life as an exciting and magical journey?